Sonetik Hearing Aid Terms and Conditions
All quotations are made and orders accepted subject to the following terms and benefits and are in addition to your statutory rights which remain unaffected*.
- Conditions means the standard terms and conditions of supply set out in this document.
- Contract means the contract for the supply of the Hearing Aids.
- Hearing Aids means monaural or binaural hearing instruments.
- Total Price means the total price for the Hearing Instruments, the Initial Appointment and any Aftercare which is stated to be included, all as set out in the Quotation. The Total Price is inclusive of VAT.
- The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
1. After-Sales Consultation
With the fitting of every new hearing aid, a period of rehabilitation is necessary. As part of our commitment to providing you with continuing aftercare, we undertake to provide you with further personal consultations after the fitting of your hearing aid at no additional charge to you. Such consultations will assess your progress and offer any further assistance that may be required. These further consultations will be arranged with you or they may be arranged by telephoning our Support Team as detailed below.
2. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Your hearing aid is supplied to you with the full benefit of our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied with your hearing aid you may return it to Sonetik UK Ltd., or the LloydsPharmacy store of purchase, within 30 days of the date of fitting. We will refund the price of the hearing aid(s)in full, once all items are returned to Sonetik UK Ltd: including hearing aid(s), accessories and batteries. You will be liable for the cost of all items that are damaged or not returned within the 30 days from date of fitting. Your rights to obtain a refund or repair of your hearing aid(s) in the event of you being supplied with a faulty hearing aid(s) are not restricted.
In addition to our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction, if you have purchased an Oticon hearing aid via our PROhear route, we will give you an additional 30 days meaning you have a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction to ensure you have the right hearing solution for you.
4. Free Hearing Test
Our free hearing test provides a thorough assessment of your hearing by our qualified hearing professionals, who will explain your results at the appointment. Free, no obligation to buy.
Nothing in these Conditions shall restrict or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or affect your statutory rights dealing as a consumer. Subject to this however:
- We shall not be liable to you for any unforeseeable loss or damage that you suffer due to us failing to comply with these Conditions or to our negligence and our liability shall not exceed the Total Price; and
- We shall not be liable to you or deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations under these Conditions, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
6. Further Important Information
If you are dissatisfied with the service, if you have a problem with your Hearing Aids once they have been fitted or if you wish to contact us for any other reason, please use any of the following contact details: Sonetik UK Ltd., Building E Unit 12-14, Astra Business Centre, Roman Way, Preston, PR2 5AP. Tel. No. 0800 774 7575. This same Support Team address and telephone number may be used to obtain any information including the supply of hearing aid batteries and the servicing and repair of your hearing aid.
7. Standards Of Service
All Sonetik UK Ltd. Hearing Aid Dispensers are registered with the Health Care Professionals Council (HCPC) and a copy of the council’s code can be obtained from the HCPC (www.hpc-uk.org.uk). We are also a member of the British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists (BSHAA) and we conform to the BSHAA Customer Care Scheme.
*You can obtain full details of your statutory rights from Consumer Direct. Telephone number 08454 040506.